We love introducing Instafreebie readers to great stories and big ideas. Take a chance on new authors and try great stories from old favorites. See it first every day with Instafreebie and be free to discover authors you’ll love. We’re thrilled to share the latest and greatest from our nonfiction genres!
A Pocketful of Thank You by Maria McMahon
When was the last time you stopped to express your gratitude? If you’re like most people, you probably spend more time complaining about lack than being grateful for what you’ve already got.
But what if you realized that by expressing gratitude for everything you DO have right now, you could open the floodgates for more good things to flow into your life? Wouldn’t you be grateful to have more joy, harmony, health, wealth and more happiness in your life?
Well, the good news is that this beautiful book will show you how all of these can be accessible if you just learn how to turn the power of gratitude up in your favour.
Imagine if every time you reached into your pocket, you could pull out a diamond or a pearl… a priceless gem of love, compassion, kindness? What difference do you think that would make to your everyday life?
In this book you will delight in finding:
- 9 key areas to more joy, harmony, health, wealth and happiness. These steps are easy for anyone to follow
- 7 Techniques to fill your pocket to overflowing with gratitude
- 20 simple ways to practice gratitude
- 17 beautiful, inspirational Quotes
- 22 contributions from people who wanted to share their thoughts on gratitude with you
- One full 46 Minute Cogni-Fusion MP3 to help you embed the importance of gratitude into your subconscious, so you will start to practice gratitude both consciously and subconsciously… and very soon, it’ll be on autopilot.
- Surprise Bonus
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy of A Pocket Full of Thank You right now… Share it with your family and friends, with my thanks and gratitude to you!
Exclusive Learn to Read with Great Speed by Michal Stawicki
Are you too busy to read as much as you would like? This book is for YOU!
Do you love to read? Do you want to read even more? This book is for YOU!
You don’t even know how fast you read? This book is definitely for YOU!
Would you like to quadruple your reading speed, in just 10 MINUTES?
Then you need a miracle! No methodology can possibly have you quadrupling your reading speed in just minutes. That’s no more than a marketing gimmick.
However, reading speed can be easily increased by sustained use of a few basic and simple techniques. I’ll show you how you can REALLY increase your reading speed and how to truly make it happen in only 10 minutes a day! The techniques I share can be implemented with whatever you are reading and in any environment (home, office, public transportation).
Not just for adults!
In this book, you’ll also discover how I read 50% more books than I did a year ago in the same amount of reading time and how my 10 year old son more than doubled his reading speed. You’ll also:
- learn about speed reading obstacles and techniques
- choose the techniques that suit you best
- learn about my 10 minute philosophy and 10 minute speed reading program
- find links to 8 free, online speed reading resources
- adapt my program to your needs
You get all of this and more, in under 10,000 words, meaning you can begin improving your reading speed today! You will read more efficiently, retain more information, and most of all, you will enjoy reading more!
Armour Battles by Jim Bambra
Armour Battles is an introductory set of World War Two wargame rules. Based on the larger Combat HQ rules, Armour Battles is a fully playable game featuring three battles between US and German armour in Lorraine 1944.
Appreciate the Instafreebies? Thank the generous authors by reviewing, sharing, and reading their work! They are excited to connect with you.