We love introducing Instafreebie readers to great stories and big ideas. Take a chance on new authors and try great stories from old favorites. See it first every day with Instafreebie and be free to discover authors you’ll love. We’re thrilled to share the latest and greatest from our nonfiction genres!
Blue Ice, White Powder by Jack Moscrop
A true story of friendships tested, deadly objectives risked.
Every ski guide refused to take them. Their ice axes, crampons, and skis taunted them. Friends Rob, Pete, and Jack had spent months training to summit and ski Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Western Europe.
Rob proposed risky solutions. Pete embraced them, determined to bag the peak before his fortieth birthday. Jack regretted ever agreeing to the idea—he’d only come for the glorious ski down.
Then a scary Canadian walked into their bunkhouse and announced he would lead them to the top. Was he their salvation or damnation?
How to Plan an Epic Book Launch in 6 Steps by Angela J. Ford
So you want an epic book launch but you don’t know where to start. Or maybe you’ve launched a book before and it didn’t go as well as you’d hoped! The question is what should you be doing? What are the steps to follow for a book launch?
I’ll lay it all out in this quick guide, along with a launch timeline and marketing ideas to keep the book buzz strong!
Your Personal Financial Meltdown Survival Guide by Kristi Patrice Carter
Are you prepared to face financial emergencies when they strike?
Kristi Patrice Carter’s Financial Meltdown Survival Guide can help you navigate the stormy waters of financial emergencies by:
• Teaching you the four key areas of financial management to turn your finances around during and after an emergency.
• Helping you reshape your mindset before a financial crisis.
• Motivating you to be a survivor as you navigate through this financial emergency.
• Giving you strategies to prioritize your debts and re-position your financial structure to absorb the shock of the crisis.
• Explaining practical and creative strategies to boost your financial situation and take care of your short-term, mid-term and long-term obligations.
Appreciate the freebies? Thank the authors for their generosity by reviewing, sharing, and reading their work! They are excited to connect with you.